Why Hire BIEN Company LLC?
1. Maximum rental rates: While looking through the classifieds to see what other landlords are charging for similar properties is a fine way to ballpark your rent price, Bien Company will conduct a thorough market study in order to set a rental price for your property, ensuring that you achieve the perfect balance between maximizing monthly income and maintaining a low vacancy rate.
2. Collecting and depositing monthly rent payments on time: If you’ve ever worked in a billing department, you know that securing payment from clients can be difficult, not to mention awkward. Bien Company has
3. Marketing and advertising your property: Through long experience, Bien Company knows exactly where to market your property and how to craft compelling advertising materials—a significant advantage when it comes to filling your properties quickly and avoiding long vacancies.
4. Finding the right tenants: Bien Company prides itself in finding good
5. Managing tenants: In addition to finding good tenants, Bien Company will manage all aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship. Bien Company will handle both routine and emergency maintenance, take care of routine inspections, and manage any situations where conflict resolution is required.
6. Managing vendor relationships: Bien Company has relationships with maintenance workers, tradesmen, contractors, suppliers, and vendors that it’s almost impossible for an independent landlord to duplicate. Not only will we get you the best work for the best price,
7. Ensuring that you’re in compliance with housing regulations and property laws: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property. These include local, state and federal regulations, as well as fair housing regulations (such as the ADA). Bien Company can help you avoid lawsuits by keeping your property up-to-date and in compliance with these regulations.
8. Enabling you to invest in geographically distant properties: If you manage your own properties, you’re pretty much limited to investment opportunities within a tight radius of your own home. By hiring a Bien Company, you can take advantage of investment deals in any location you wish.
9. Maximizing the profitability of your time: By having a Bien Company take care of the day-to-day aspects of running your income property, your free to spend your time identifying further investment opportunities or otherwise furthering your career.
10. Maximizing the profitability of your money: Bien Company charges a percentage of your property’s monthly rental rate in exchange for their services. Bien Companies rate is 10%, which is generally less than the money you save by hiring us to take care of your property.
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact Logan via email at